e-cube

this blog is a chronicle of me and my 2 daughters - elise and eliza. why did i choose "e-cube"? cos their father's name is exxxx! so exxxx, elise and eliza = e-cube! so clever! it is about my experience .... as a father, guardian, counsellor to my girls. their mommy is the most beautiful angel with strength of heart and character to boot...but this is about ME - the daddy!

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Must-share Incident ... Part Deux

in nomine patri, et filii, et spiritui sancto, amen

this again is an incident involving elise ... but it happened a few weeks back...

i was dropping elise and eliza at the in-laws in the morning, like i usually do before mommy and i go off to work, and elise sits next to me while mommy and eliza were seated behind.

as i pulled up to mom-in-law's place, i said goodbye to eliza and then elise. as elise was going down the car, she said "daddy, daddy.... look at me"

i turned me head to look at her and what greeted me was ... her middle finger..... man! and mommy saw it too. after that, elise ran off happily to my mom-in-law.

i looked at mommy and she looked me ... both of us stayed silent..... and i continued on my drive to work.

i learnt already, it is better to shut-up in times like this ... LOL

plus ... elise's form when she gave me the finger was perfect .... couldn't do it better myself ... with the thumb over the index finger, ring finger and pinky... and the middle finger sticking right out! hehehehe

well... i havent seen it since so .... we'll leave it as that!

in nomine patri, et filii, et spiritui sancto, amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home