e-cube

this blog is a chronicle of me and my 2 daughters - elise and eliza. why did i choose "e-cube"? cos their father's name is exxxx! so exxxx, elise and eliza = e-cube! so clever! it is about my experience .... as a father, guardian, counsellor to my girls. their mommy is the most beautiful angel with strength of heart and character to boot...but this is about ME - the daddy!

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Work stress...and Kids!

in nomine patri, et filii, et spiritui sancto, amen

so much work but so little time... CEO is hounding me for results.. man.. i guess that is the price to pay for the bacon you are bringing home..

the good thing though is that, despite a tough and stressful day, what never ceases to amaze me is the fact that when i go back to the in-laws for my dinner, elise and eliza's SCREAM of "daddy" "mommy" never fails to bring a smile of my face ... and honest to God, your whole being gets lifted! such is the simple blessings which i am grateful and thankful for

i am personally gratified that despite everything, elise and eliza is the reason behind my push to work hard and earn as much $$$ as possible, at the same time, paradoxically, they are the reason for me to keep my perspective and priorities in check, that no amount of $$$ can replace the time spent talking and being with them every evening that is most precious.

i am glad that i am still able to keep this promise i made to myself....

in nomine patri, et filii, et spiritui sancto, amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home